Leaders set goals and visions. Organizations respond to well-articulated visions that are strategic, persuasive, and measurable. The leadership training courses offered by The Training Institute of Washington, DC examine effective decision-making, altering behaviors, recasting mindsets, organizational change, and personal negotiation styles. The courses have been developed with the intent to ensure that organizations can provide a method for recruitment, development, advancement, and retention of high potential employees.
- Leadership is not about seniority. All roles should have embedded leadership expectations.
- Leadership can be developed by making the behaviors required to be a leader relevant and correctly scaled for the role being modeled.
- Leadership is about ownership, when people own issues that face them or the organization, they begin the process of taking part in finding solutions or designing action plans.
- Stimulating a leadership mindset.
- Delivering more than just leadership training, but changing the way future leaders responds.
- Developing leadership behaviors that are relevant to an individual’s organization.
(Click on link below to view course and course details)
- Excellence in Leadership
- Effective Leadership Techniques
- Leadership Skills: Introductory Techniques and Practices
- Enhancing Executive Leadership Skills
- 21st Century Leadership: Managing by Results
- Elements of Effective Executive Coaching
- Implementing Leading and Managing Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management 101
- Executive Leadership Certificate Program
- Performance Management
- Managing a Culturally Diverse Workforce
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Change in Your Organization
- Psychology of Change: Leadership’s Role in a Shifting Environment
- Capital Asset Planning and Exhibit 300
- Effective Supervision of People
- Human Capital Management in Government Agencies
- Personnel Administration in Government Agencies
- Consulting Skills for Leaders and Managers
- An Executive Overview of Project Management
- An Executive Overview of Project Risk Management
- An Executive Briefing on Earned Value Management
- Coaching and Mentoring Project Managers
- Leadership Skills for the Project Manager
- Managing Multiple Projects with Optimum Efficiency
- A Manager’s Guide to Project Management
- Excellence in Project Leadership