$450 for non-government
$375 for government employees
Contact Us for Details
This intensive course will guide the student through the Project Communications Management process as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for the communications requirements of a project.
- Develop a Communications Plan.
- Understand how and what information to distribute.
- Understand and use Organizational Process Assets.
- Develop performance reports.
- Develop forecasts, change requests, and recommend corrective actions.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Resolve issues and update the Project Management Plan.
- Effectively listen.
- Effectively communicate using the written word.
Lesson 1: Overview of Project Communications Management
Lesson 2: Communications Planning
Lesson 3: Information Distribution
Lesson 4: Performance Reporting
Lesson 5: Managing Stakeholders