$900 for non-government
$750 for government employees
Contact Us for Details
This course will guide the student through the Risk Management process as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Through a series of hands-on exercises the student will learn the proper methodology for managing risks. This class targets Project Managers and employees responsible for managing and tracking projects.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define a project, program, and project management and its processes.
- Determine effective ways of integrating project management and general business management in an organization.
- Determine ways to effectively integrate a project across an entire enterprise to reduce the impact of change.
- Determine how ethics, integrity, and objectivity affect project management.
- Define Risk.
- Define the Risk Management process.
- Plan for risks.
- Effectively identify risks.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis.
- Perform Risk Response Planning.
- Perform Risk Monitoring and Control.
- Apply network activity techniques.
Lesson 1: Overview of Risk Management
Lesson 2: Risk Management Planning
Lesson 3: Risk Identification
Lesson 4: Qualitative Risk Analysis
Lesson 5: Quantitative Risk Analysis
Lesson 6: Risk Response Planning
Lesson 7: Risk Monitoring and Control