Contact Us for Details
This course will enable participants to effectively manage the scope and requirements of a project. As part of the Triple Constraints, Scope is often the most challenging part of the constraints to manage. In this class the participants will participate in group exercises that will enable them to learn the skills needed to properly manage the Scope of a project.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Determine the Business Need that is driving a project.
- Define project vs. product scope and determine how a project integrates with the overall operations of an organization.
- Define the Inputs, Tools and Techniques, and Outputs of proper Scope Management and identify appropriate quality requirements.
- List the proper techniques and tools to effectively define the Scope of a project and determine macro risks.
- Determine ways of dealing with the change.
- Describe how to create a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Determine how to properly verify Scope.
- Determine how to control the Scope of a project during the Execution Phase of the project.
Lesson 1: Project Scope Management
Lesson 2: Project Scope vs Product Scope
Lesson 3: Scope Planning
Lesson 4: Scope Definition
Lesson 5: Create WBS
Lesson 6 : Scope Verification
Lesson 7 : Scope Control